By becoming a member, you help ensure that the VSOS is representative of the multitude of voices and interests in the Lower Mainland and beyond. As a member-driven organization, we want to hear from you and take your ideas seriously. The VSOS can become your vehicle for manifesting your storytelling dreams.
VSOS MEMBERSHIP IS LIFE-LONG
For $20, you receive a life-long membership to the Vancouver Society of Storytelling that includes:
- $2.00 off all tickets for the Vancouver International Storytelling Festival
- A profile on the VSOS website and the opportunity to network with other storytellers
- Discount at monthly Cric? Crac! and other member events
- Discounts at various workshops throughout the year
- Right to post listings for your own events on VSOS e-news (circulated to over 900 people)
- Right to vote at the Annual General Meeting (held each March)
- Opportunity to use VSOS as an umbrella organization when seeking funding for your own project related to storytelling.
- Satisfaction knowing that you are providing support to community engagement, advocacy and social-change projects.
Thank you for helping to increase the visibility of
traditional oral literatures and the art of storytelling
throughout the Lower Mainland.
To become a member, simply download and print Membership Form and send it via snail-mail along with $20/$25 (cash or cheque) to:
- PO Box 95109
- Kingsgate RPO
- Vancouver, B.C.
- V5T 4T8